Cydecor is seeking a Technical Writer with an obsessive commitment to writing and editing prose at a high level, exercising strong attention to detail to assist in responding to solicitations for niche Navy and DoD projects.
- Plan, strategize, and position the proposal, including developing win themes, best value propositions, and discriminators
- Serve as lead for writing management, staffing, transition, and technical proposal volumes/sections
- Edit technical volume sections in accordance with internal writing guides
- Maintain compliance in accordance with all requirements solicited by the government
- Engage with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and Program Managers (PMs) to refine technical response and conduct technical content reviews
- Conduct general business support activities relative to research and intelligence gathering to support technical content development
- Collaborate amongst small and large teams to develop proposal materials and edit technical volumes.
- Leverage archived/historic program and corporate documents to develop highly-technical proposal and corporate documentation
- Bachelor Degree in English, Journalism, or relevant Liberal Arts discipline
- 0-2 years technical writing experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional resourcefulness, research skills, and ability to leverage open sources
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- Desire to be part of a closely-knit team
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.