Manages and performs traditional general accounting functions such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll analysis, and general ledgers.
- Responsibilities include maintaining general and subsidiary ledgers of the facility, preparing operating and financial statements, and reconciling bank statements, preparation of general tax reports such as those for payroll, and personal property taxes, and payable/receivables.
- Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
- Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to record transactions, prepare reports, and review and verify accuracy.
- Prepares balance sheet and profit and loss statements, consolidated financial statements, and other accounting schedules and reports. Prepares financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close plan. Prepares forecasts and reports detailing revenues and expenses by cost center.
- Create government billing using Deltek CostPoint and WAWF
- Analyzes financial statements and investigates and reports on variances.
- Prepares tax returns and other corporate reporting requirements.
- Responsible for accurate payroll processing using ADP.
- Corresponds with other departments to ensure proper accounting for revenue, purchases and expenses.
- Responsible for the adherence to and communication of accounting and auditing policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of earnings, profits, cash balance, and other financial results.
- Ensures an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure a clean and timely year-end audit.
- May design, modify, install, and/or maintain accounting systems to ensure an adequate recognition of financial transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree required,
- Minimum of eight (8) years of direct experience in the field
- Experience working with Deltek CostPoint required
- Experience working with DCAA and in a government contracting environment required.
- High level of attention to detail required.
- A team player and exhibits behavior consistent with the vision and values communicated by the corporation.
- Strong general ledger, financial statement, and reporting experience.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Possesses a sense of urgency, works well in a team, and displays strong leadership skills.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.