Strategy & Policy Analyst
|Location:||Pentagon, DC 20350|
|Project Name:||OPNAV N3N5 NWG|
Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
Coordinates across DoD and DoN Coordinates for N3N5 related issues and advocacy support in the PPBE and POM process. Responsible for delivery of presentations and senior leader products.
• Supports the advancement of Navy doctrine, strategy, and policy to address IW challenges.
• Provides feedback in support of off-site activities such as planning conferences, working groups and professional development.
• Provides primary support for development, information papers, and briefing CIC topics and related issues.
• Coordinates across DoD and DoN for CIC related issues and advocacy support.
• Responsible for delivery of presentations and senior leader products
• Master’s degree required in the field of military science, national security, or strategic studies or related fields.
• Minimum ten years of progressive Military and DoD experience to include IW areas [Security Force Assistance, Security Cooperation, Maritime Security, special operations forces, regional engagement, and littoral operations].
• Fluency in OSD and Naval terms and organization.
• OPNAV Staff and/or Joint Staff experience is desired.
• Top Secret clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results