Job Description: (Brief Summary/Statement)
- Provide administrative, analytic, logistics and data entry/tracking services to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office (PMS-408), Explosive Ordnance Disposal Directorate. The end-user of these services is the Navy’s Expeditionary Unit One (EXU-1) located on NSWC Indian Head EOD Technology Division, Maryland
- Assist JEOD APM with development of EXMIS database for EXU-1 equipment and material including creation of appropriate data architecture.
- Coordinate project execution with Military, Civilian and Contractor personnel from NAVFAC/NEPO, NAVSEA (PMS 408), and EXU-1.
- Perform duties as principal action officer to JEOD APM with respect to EXU-1 responsibilities.
- Maintain compliant with project timelines
- Develop/capture performance metrics and implement control techniques to ensure effective quality control
- Capture/enter EXU-1 Table of Allowances (TOA) data into established data architecture.
- Coordinate with organizational POCs on specific recommendations for process improvement.
- HS Diploma; BS/BA preferred
- Familiarity with EXMIS database and data entry techniques
- 0-1 Year experience supporting DoD. DON/NAVSEA experience preferred
- Secret (Final or Interim)
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.