Job Responsibilities :
- Design cable and connector pinouts for various components.
- Create cable drawings and pinout diagrams to provide to vendors for all cables.
- Oversee the construction and procurement of electronic systems.
- Write requirements for vendors to create custom power distribution units.
- Given a set of requirements, design electrical system for Marine Corps command and control system that will properly connect cable terminations, power supplies, and etc.
- Design, build, and verify custom chassis to be installed for Marine Corps lab system as well as fleet C2AOS systems.
- Work as liaison with vendors to ensure product meets timeline and functional requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical discipline. MS in Engineering preferred
- 4-5 years of Systems Development Engineering
- Knowledge in controls
- Knowledge of power distribution and how to balance power in a system
- Experience in cable and connector design, ensuring signals are properly shielded and assembled correctly.
- Prefer previous experience with Marine Corps applications.
- Familiar with fiber optic systems.
- Familiar with national instruments data acquisition hardware.
- Desired Software Skills:
- Microsoft Project
- AutoCAD or similar 2D drawing software
- Solid Edge or similar 3d drawing software.
- Secret clearance is required
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.