Job Responsibilities: Supports a DON acquisition program providing program analysis support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office. Supports a multi-functional team with planning, management, capturing and tracking of actions, and the execution of a broad range of International and Legacy Fielded (ILFC) Counter Remote-controlled IED Electronic Warfare (CREW) systems acquisition, fielding, and sustainment support tasks within the CREW Directorate.
- Familiarity with the best practices for the management of DoD acquisition programs
- Assist with the development and management of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of NAVSEA Expeditionary Programs
- Support the development and editing of acquisition documentation and programmatic briefs supporting ILFC, CREW Director, and PMS 408.
- Prepare and deliver bi-weekly and ad hoc reports to the PM, APM and CREW Director to include action item progress and status, current issues and corrective actions, and upcoming events
- Support regularly scheduled and ad hoc program meetings on behalf of ILFC APM and CREW Director.
- Self-starter; works effectively and productively without supervision
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 series acquisition requirements
- Ability to conduct periodic local travel (within 50 miles)
- Occasional travel may be required in CONUS
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA or commensurate DoD acquisition credentials.
- 1-2 years in positions of increasing responsibility related to DoD acquisition
- Strong MS Office skills especially PowerPoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Strong writing, briefing and organizational skills
- MS/MA in applicable discipline may substitute for specific DoD/DON experience
- UNCLAS (Secret will be required)
- Cydecor 300M street Washington SE and Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.