Under general supervision, performs responsible, and department specific technical, and administrative support duties of a diverse nature requiring some independent analysis, exercise of judgment in task execution and detailed knowledge of department and/or institutional procedures related to the work performed.
- Maintains department data bases, records, and files, gathering and interpreting data to construct reports, processing personnel actions and resolving routine personnel action problems
- Assists in financial tracking, reporting, and learned analyses.
- Interfaces with internal and external constituencies, disseminating information, and coordinating processes.
- Processes and distributes confidential and sensitive documents.
- Establishes and maintains complex filing systems.
- Composes, formats and types routine correspondence, reports, and other documents; Operates and maintains a variety of office equipment
- May coordinate calendars, schedules, meetings, training, and travel arrangements; May answer incoming phone calls.
- Order office and program supplies.
- Reviews and analyzes administrative policies, clarifies complex and confusing guidelines, and makes recommendations to higher level staff for changes to administrative policy.
- Responds to administrative issues and inquiries and resolves a variety of conflicts regarding administrative policies and processes among organizational issues.
- Prepares travel orders, making travel, and lodging arrangements, and arranging and coordinating schedule of visits.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in providing general-purpose administrative and clerical support
- Microsoft Office experience required.
Clearance: Active SECRET clearance required
Geography: Crane, IN
· Crane, Indiana
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.