Program Manager (Senior)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Senior Program Manager to provide business and financial management support for all ongoing efforts of the Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS). PEO IWS leads a professional and experienced organization that delivers Enterprise solutions for Naval Warfare Systems in the areas of Air Defense, Missile Defense, Undersea Warfare, Anti-Submarine Warfare, and Anti-Surface Warfare. Collectively, this team must provide effective and suitable deliveries of integrated warfare systems and technology, installed on a variety of platforms. Currently, PEO IWS is focused on enhancing mission capability across the surface fleet and submarine community with faster, more affordable, and interoperable product upgrades. The Program Manager functions as the overall lead, manager, and administrator for the contract effort and serves as the primary interface and point of contact with the Government on technical program/project and contract administration issues.
- Manage prime contract engagements with the Government.
- Direct individual program management, staffing, quality assurance, technical training, client interface activities, and project financial management.
- Establish and alter (as necessary) program level work assignments and management structure to direct effective support activities and develops and implements program level quality control processes.
- Support developing and improving processes required to effectively operate the organization and its infrastructure to affect strategic and tactical planning and execution within or across task areas.
- Provide support for overall management of financial operations and cost estimation.
- Support development of the Corporate Operating Fund (COF) budget.
- Provide executive level and communication support.
- Assist with the development and review of future year financial program and spend plans for each appropriation.
- Provide assistance with the estimation, preparation, and justification in all areas of DoD planning, programming, and budgeting.
- Coordinate, draft, and analyze budget formulation documentation and provide recommendations in support of Navy, Office of Secretary of Defense, and President’s budget submission processes.
- Monitor and update spend plans, adjust allocations to revised budget controls, and prepare reprogramming requests.
- Assist in monitoring and evaluating contractor and field activity cost and schedule performance to include use of formal EVM assessments.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s of Business Administration (M.B.A.) preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- 20 years professional experience in program/project management required.
- 10 or more years experience in Navy program management preferred.
- 10 years supervisory experience and experience communicating with SES/Flag level personnel required.
- DoD/DoN procedures and Policies (DoD 5000 process); Foreign Military Sales; US Navy Programs (PEO IWS Programs) preferred.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.