PMS 404 Program Management Analyst III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Program Management Analyst to provide program management support to PMS 404, the Undersea Weapons Program Office in all ongoing programmatic support services to include records and task management, communication management, acquisition management, risks and opportunities management, and general program administrative support functions. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Support development and “configuration management” of the overall program plans, approach, and objectives by supporting the development and maintenance of program briefings.
- Develop and update strategies to support evolving program requirements by collecting and analyzing data, preparing outlines, and assisting in development and preparation of status, information, and decision briefings.
- Assist in development and preparation of issue/point papers, presentations, and study reports.
- Assist in the review of total program risk and opportunities assessments, monitor programs, and provide input and recommendations on risk mitigations to the Program Office.
- Implement and maintain an information system for control of Program Office documentation.
- Assist with contract performance evaluation and administration.
- Integrate and coordinate contract operations, assist in monitoring and assessing contract impact due to contract modifications, and assist PMS 404 in the contract modification process.
- Assist in the review of cost, schedule, and performance parameters and compare their current estimate to the Acquisition Program Baseline (APB) during major budget development exercises.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant business or technical field required.
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field required.
- 10+ years’ DOD/Navy acquisition and/or In-Service experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Navy contracting process, Navy program execution, the budgeting process, draft acquisition documentation, and knowledge of Program Management.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer desired.
- Experience synthesizing programmatic requirements, budgets and schedules to work across the program branches in support of developing acquisition strategies, acquisition plans and procurement requests, and providing support for developing new contracts.
- Knowledgeable of production contracts, and Navy production management.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.