Logistician III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an Logistician III to provide logistics management and expertise in support of all ongoing efforts within the PMS 404 program office. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Collect source data and help create POA&Ms for program improvement project.
- Review, recommend modifications, identify deficiencies, and draft comments on integrated logistics support related contract data requirements lists (CDRLS).
- Develop ILS schedules and maintain a library of logistics documentation.
- Monitor, track, investigate, and provide status of supply support efforts, provisioning processes, and the procurement, receipt, and stowage aboard ship of repair parts, equipage, and test and support equipment.
- Assist in planning Configuration Management (CM) support implementation for specific programs, ensuring that all CM elements are addressed, tracked, and evaluated during the system life cycle.
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and updating of Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plans (NTSP), instructional data and material, training curricula, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), and course evaluations.
- Recommend and coordinate processes, procedures, and techniques required to acquire and support training, training devices, and training equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related business or technical field required.
- 15+ years’ experience in Integrated Logistics Support required.
- 10+ years’ experience with Navy Acquisition and/or In-Service Programs.
- Demonstrated experience in ILS Management, Supply Support, Technical Data Interface, Training, Facilities, Computer Resources, Support and Test Equipment, Technical data and manpower and personnel desired.
- Development of logistics support plans and methodologies experience desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of production contracts, and Navy production management desired.
- O&M,N experience with Undersea Weapons/Torpedoes preferred.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.