Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an Logistics Program Lead to provide logistics management in support of all ongoing Program Office engineering [HM&E, Combat Systems, Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems (NPES)], logistics and financial management efforts as required by Program Offices. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Maintain a library of logistics documentation.
Collect source data and help create POA&Ms for program improvement project.
Review, recommend modifications, identify deficiencies, and draft comments on integrated logistics support related contract data requirements lists (CDRLS).
Record meeting minutes and action items from all logistics related meetings, and develop ILS schedules.
Monitor, track, investigate, and provide status of supply support efforts, provisioning processes, and the procurement, receipt, and stowage aboard ship of repair parts, equipage, and test and support equipment.
Assist in planning Configuration Management (CM) support implementation for specific programs, ensuring that all CM elements are addressed, tracked, and evaluated during the system life cycle.
Participate in the development, maintenance, and updating of Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plans (NTSP), instructional data and material, training curricula, Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs), and course evaluations.
Recommend and coordinate processes, procedures, and techniques required to acquire and support training, training devices, and training equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field desired.
- 10+ years’ experience with DOD acquisition / In-Service Programs.
- 10+ years’ experience with Navy Programs.
- 5+ years’ O&M,N experience. This includes but is not limited to working with O&M,N, STARS PRISMS, AUTODOC , PBIS, NHS, execution, expenditures/obligations, exposure to metrics (ob/exp), creating Spend Plans, preparing Congressional Staffer Briefs, FMB, OSD, Presidents Budget Exhibits, Excel spreadsheet capability, POM experience, EVM analysis, ULO’s/NULO troubleshooting, CPAR status reports, and understanding/knowledge of different types of contracts.
- Experience with International/Joint/FMS program Financial Management to include execution, recon and case closure, and admin budget procedures.
- O&M,N experience with Undersea Weapons/Torpedoes preferred.
- Knowledge of operational requirements development process, and specification traceability. Knowledge of DoN T&E practices.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.