SUB-I FMS Mgmt Analyst III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Management Analyst III to support Team Submarine’s SUB-I International Programs Program Office. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Advise and provide recommendations and documentation for the full spectrum of day-to-day efforts related to the export, sale, or transfer of US Submarine technology including articles, services, and data.
- Draft executive level position papers for ISD, ASN, Congress, and other stakeholders concerning US Submarine technology export, sale, or transfer.
- Assist with daily FMS case management functions in all phases of the FMS life-cycle (Pre-Letter of Request (LOR), Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA), Development, Case Execution, and Case Closure).
- Perform case reconciliation activities using data provided as GFI to include resolving financial discrepancies, conducting reconciliation of unutilized funds, and preparation of interim and final case closure packages.
- Provide financial support in budget planning and execution of international and FMS efforts, including ACP, using data provided as GFI.
- Assist with the management and coordination of SUIB-I FMS program activities including the presentation of FMS ADMIN budget estimates.
- Assist the Program Office in development, execution, reconciliation, and closure of ACP.
- Provide recommendations for the procurement/acquisition of excess defense articles, services, and major weapons systems to meet FMS customer requirements.
- Provide research, review, and recommendations in the development and coordination of Technology Transfer and Security Assistance Review Board (TTSARB) documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field required.
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field required.
- 10+ years’ experience with Navy acquisition/In-Service Programs desired.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer desired.
- 5+ years of experience working with International/Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Programs, Foreign Disclosure, and Export Control desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.