PMS 404 Business and Financial Management Analyst III (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a BFM Management Analyst III to provide business and financial management support for all ongoing Program Office engineering [HM&E, Combat Systems, Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems (NPES)], logistics, and financial management efforts as required by the PMS 404 Program Office. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide financial and management support for Team Sub budget development, execution, and reporting in NAVSEA Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and non-ERP systems and processes.
- Monitor and assist in the maintenance of an across-the-board budget documentation including detailed task planning sheets for all the Team SUB divisions.
- Support DOD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE), with emphasis on program planning and analysis, budget preparation, and justification and funds execution.
- Interface with DoD financial accounting systems. Examples are: ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), Program Budget Information System (PBIS), NAVSEA Headquarters System (NHS), Standard Accounting and Reporting System (STARS), Mechanization of Contract Administration Services System (MOCAS).
- Perform contract analysis and Earned Value Management (EVM) analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field required.
- 10+ years’ experience in engineering/science management, operations research analysis, financial/cost analysis, or a relevant field required.
- 10+ years’ DOD/Navy acquisition and/or In-Service experience desired.
- 5+ years’ experience working with the Department of Navy (DON) Programming, Planning, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) process as well as the RDT&E,N, OPN, O&M,N WPN and SCN appropriations.
- Experience leading a project and interfacing with an end item customer is desired.
- Ability to work with the Program Budget Information System (PBIS), and Budget Object Classification System (BOCS) is highly desirable.
- 5+ years’ experience with the DON Program Objectives Memorandum (POM) process. as well as the execution of appropriated funds to include the monitoring of program office expenditures and obligations, spend plans and.
- Unliquidated Obligation (ULO)/Negative Unliquidated Obligation (NULO) experience desired.
- Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet capability is desired.
- Written communication skills (e.g. drafting program impact statements and Congressional Appeals) is highly desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.