Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Finance Program Lead to provide finance management in support of all on-going Program Office engineering [HM&E, Combat Systems, and Non-Propulsion Electronic Systems (NPES)], logistics and program management efforts as required by Program Offices. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
- Provide financial and management support for Program Office budget development, execution, and reporting.
- Assist in the identification and justification of the financial resources for both current budgets and out-year forecasts.
- Prepare budget exhibits in accordance with Financial Management Regulations (FMR) and supporting documentation used to support annual submissions to FMB and Congress.
- Provide financial status reports and assessments to identify program financial resources and shortfalls, assist in data accumulation, and analyze and assist in preparing program budget submissions.
- Apprise the Government of changes to statutory and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Research and prepare inputs regarding various financial issues that confront the Program Office.
- Assist the Program Office in drafting Technical Instructions (TI), Procurement Requests (PR), and execution review studies via monitoring of contract growth (from program briefings, CPR data, etc.), change orders, and other contract modifications.
- Monitor all Program Office contractors’ Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and Earned Value and assist in maintaining the Program Manager’s Estimate at Completion (PM EAC) for all contracts that meet DoD EVM reporting thresholds.
- Perform a range of cost estimating functions, in coordination with the NAVSEA technical authority (SEA 05C) or other independent cost analysis groups. Cost analysis support includes but is not limited to the following: Review industry estimates and assumption methodologies; review and validate parametric estimating tools and analysis and collection of historical cost data; and provide independent cost estimates for development, construction, operation, and support for both new and existing systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or a related field required.
- 10+ years’ experience with DOD acquisition / In-Service Programs.
- 10+ years’ experience with Navy Programs.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Navy Finance and Contracting and the Navy PPBE Process.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.