Primary Program Manager (position supports capture effort)
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Primary Program Manager to provide program management support to the overall Team Submarine Undersea Weapons and Warfare Systems contract. This position will be responsible for all aspects of the Team Submarine contract including tasking, work, products, schedules, budgets, and financial management efforts as required by various Program Offices. Program Offices will include PMS 404, PMS 415, SEA 073R, SUB-I, and SUB-A. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance, and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide executive, analytical, management, and administrative support including, but not limited to: coordination of office operations; long-term planning; deliverables tracking; and task management support.
- Assist in acquisition program documentation development, including researching requirements and drafting assigned acquisition documents.
- Assist in analysis of changes to statutory and regulatory requirements documents and how they affect program plans.
- Conduct analysis of current business and proposed business practices, perform organizational assessments, develop improved business processes, and identify and track major technical and programmatic issues.
- Support the coordination of Program Office risk management.
- Assist in providing program administrative duties including staffing, training, awards, briefings, visual presentation, word processing, and responding to internal NAVSEA requirements.
- Integrate and coordinate the Program Office contract operations, assist the Government in monitoring and assessing contract impact due to contract modifications, and assist the Government in the contract modification process.
- Provide acquisition management planning and execution support.
- Assist in the development of strategic/programmatic business plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in technical or managerial discipline required.
- 15+ years’ professional experience in program/project management required.
- 15+ years’ or more experience in overall planning, direction, and execution of major ship/submarine maintenance programs, systems development efforts, and research or technology initiatives.
- 5+ years’ experience as a program manager.
- Knowledge of acquisition process, execution of Gate/Milestone reviews, Preliminary Design Reviews (PDRs), Critical Design Reviews (CDRs), and Production Reviews is desired.
- Knowledge of budgeting process and financial tracking (Earned Value Management (EVM) and other metrics), funding execution, and the contracting process is desired.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.