Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Deputy Director to oversee the overall planning, direction and success in support of our client, Team Sub-Undersea Weapons. Team Submarine provides improved communication among the various offices that contribute to the design, acquisition, maintenance and support of the World’s finest submarine force. It fosters accurate decision making via more and higher-fidelity information on the multifaceted challenges that arise through translating Washington directives into Fleet implementation.
- Provide planning, direction, and success for the Team Sub USW program and provide systems development efforts and research or technology initiatives.
- Will be responsible for the overall program definition, organization, and direction of short and long-range plans. This includes the responsibility for formulating, guiding, and directing the technical approach; and defining and negotiation with activity and agency personnel for necessary resources.
- Establish and manage of technical milestones, schedules, budgets and costs.
- Assist in the development of strategic/programmatic business plans and conduct analysis of current and proposed business practices, perform organizational assessments, develop improved business processes, and identify and track major technical and programmatic issues.
- Address strategy development, analyses of alternatives, and technical and programmatic assessments to support responses to the changing environment and fiscal priorities.
- Develop and update strategies to support evolving program requirements.
- Assist with contract performance evaluation and administration, to include coordinating, preparing, copying, and briefing material based on government inputs, and coordination of the contractor review process in accordance with the terms and conditions of the various hardware and services contracts managed by the Program Offices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field desired.
- 10+ years’ DOD/Navy acquisition and/or In-Service experience providing technical services, laboratory operations, and IT support.
- 3+ years’ experience as Program Manager.
- Active SECRET security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.