Job Description: Provide administrative task support which includes but is not limited to: travel, managing and maintenance of the Personnel Tempo (PERSTEMPO) database, support of Defense Travel System (DTS) administration, and assistance with Naval Special Warfare Defense Ready (DR) System daily deployment reporting input and verification .
- Process data from the reports for entry into the PERSTEMPO database.
- Create Duty Status events in authorized database and assist with Deployment Reporting (DEPREP) input and verification.
- Draft official command correspondence.
- Maintain and manage PERSTEMPO database and provide PERSTEMPO reports as needed.
- Assist with military and civilian travel payments, voucher examination and administrative maintenance of DTS.
- Analyzes and audits travel reimbursement vouchers for completeness, accuracy and proper expenditure of federal funds.
- Screens and verifies all receipts, certifies vouchers, monitors accounts payable, obligation balances.
- Conducts liaison with Consolidated Travel Office (CTO) for arrangement of travel to localities internal and external to the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Processes the submissions of travel vouchers via DTS by military and DoD civilian personnel within five (5) working days after completion of travel. Ensures vouchers are correct and comply with Federal Travel Regulations. Contacts travelers regarding receipt or erroneous documentation required for payment.
- Provides SRT-2 Administration department with copies of orders and order modifications to ensure tax-free compensation when applicable.
- Provides technical travel and DTS guidance to military personnel in travel voucher review functions.
- Responsible for training travel personnel in a high turnover environment.
- Minimum of four years DoD experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Active SECRET security clearance is required.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.