Job Description: Incumbent is expected to perform Data Management Analyst functions in support the Table of Allowance (TOA) Requirements associated with the PMS 340 Small Arms PAPM Programs. Located at the Washington Navy Yard. Training will be provided on site by members of the TOA Division support team; seat will be at NEPO office spaces.
- The successful candidate will directly support TOA development by ensuring the technical accuracy and completeness of military equipment listed in the Expeditionary Management Information System (EXMIS)
- Tasking is comprised of data management of TOA Assemblies and stock numbers under the purview of various Navy Systems Commands (SYSCOMs)
- Requirements include cost analysis, liaison with SYSCOMs to support technical refresh and standardization of equipment, liaison with Product End Item Managers to support stock number revisions, quality control and quality assurance reviews, establishment and monitoring of compliance with data standards, and creation of data analysis reports using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Periodically present data analysis results in formal briefs to the government client
- Pull data from a variety of sources such as Required Operational Capabilities/Projected Operational Environment (ROC/POE), Concepts of Operations (CONOPS), Activity Manpower Documents (AMDs), and the Advanced Based Functional Component View (ABFCView) portal.
- At least four (4) years of direct support to the United States military or Department of Defense.
- At least two (2) years of work experience in logistics management and process improvement and direct experience with the TOA process including data entry, analyses associated with determining equipment gaps, identification of excess inventory, sufficiency of operational requirements data and in maintaining currency of information within the data base.
- Prior United States military with direct involvement in logistics is strongly desired
- Working knowledge of TOA from a policy, procedure and program execution perspective.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Geography: Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.