Job Description: Provide logistics and inventory control support to Special Reconnaiwssance Team ONE (SRT-1)
- Assist the Logistics Officer by using the Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), Special Warfare Automated Logistics Information System (SWALIS), and Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System (COLTS).
- Administrative inventory control and accountability, and maintenance of property accountability records, to include a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit. Recommend high/low limits for inventory based on historical data, and length of lead time required for receipt of incoming material.
- Establish and maintain records of property accountability systems, including a complete trail of all transactions suitable for audit.
- Conduct Navy Stock Number (NSN) analysis with illustrated parts breakdown, technical manuals, publications and use of automated systems (FEDLOG) to ensure compatibility with current equipment to fill operational requirements.
- Marks and tracks property received and issued in government approved barcoding system.
- Prepare labels, nametags, and signs from variety of materials (i.e. plastic, brass, etc.) upon receipt using a computer operated engraver.
- Issues custody receipts and/or similar documents designed to assign responsibility for property.
- Physical inventory control and accountability through secured spaces and storage units, access lists, marking and tracking property received and issued. Load and unload material deliveries by hand or by forklift, depending upon the weight and configuration of the delivery. Inspect shipments of supplies for correct quantity and damage; process receipts in automated database against outstanding supply requisitions.
- Assist the Logistics Officer by adding and removing equipment and supplies from all inventory databases, to include properly disposing of items through the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA), the Special Operations Forces Support Activity (SOFSA), and the Special Operations Forces Tactical Assured Connectivity System (SOFTACS).
- Submit material requisition orders through the Navy supply using MILSTRIP or non-standard requisitions. Receive and answer routine telephone inquiries regarding related matters. Provide guidance to command personnel on related supplies and services.
- Previous two years SWALIS or similar government inventory management system experience.
- Minimum of four years DoD experience required.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other related programs.
- Must possess a current / valid state driver’s license.
- Active SECRET security clearance is required
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.