Configuration Management Specialist II
|Location:||Crane, IN 47522|
· Perform a broad range of Software Configuration Management (SCM) duties in support of the Maritime Electronic Warfare Systems Division.
· Provide SCM and serve as the Configuration Manager (CM) for the development and maintenance of databases and other software programs.
· Serve as the primary SCM interface with Program Office personnel, Naval Sea Systems Command, Marine Corps Systems Command, Technical Direction Agents (TDAs), Acquisition/In-Service Engineering Agents (AEA/ISEAs) and Software Support Activity (SSA) personnel.
· Use CM Elements to develop technical documentation such as software documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), operational instructions and procedures utilizing government furnished documents and data as GFI.
· Execute and participate in the Configuration Control Board (CCB) process to accept and process submitted change requests.
· Manage Quality Focal Point (QFP) for the WXMP Branch.
· Manage the Integrated Product Data Management (iPDM) SIPR and NIPR sites for the PEO IWS2.
· Responsible for routing SOPs for review/approval, revising and yearly and/or quadrennial reviews via the iPDM Database.
· Provide CM support with Identification by documenting software baselines and official nomenclatures; with Change Control by creating and reviewing Engineering Change Proposals, etc.; with Status Accounting by tracking configurations and installations; audits by conducting a review of software against the program documentation.
· Support software development to include developing and/or performing quality assurance on software products.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results