Acquisition Analyst (ATA)
|Location:||DC - 300 M St SE|
|Project Name:||NAVSEA PMS 408|
Job Description: Supports a DON acquisition program providing acquisition analysis support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office. Support a multi-functional team with planning, management, capturing and tracking of actions, and the execution of a broad range of Navy Non-Lethal Effects (NNLE) acquisition, fielding, sustainment support tasks within the Anti-Terrorism Afloat (ATA) Directorate.
· Knowledge of the best practices for the management of DoD acquisition programs
· Assist with the development and management of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of NAVSEA Expeditionary Programs
· Support the development and editing of acquisition documentation and programmatic briefs supporting NNLE APM, ATA Director, and PMS 408.
· Prepare and deliver bi-weekly and ad hoc reports to the PM, APM and NNLE Director to include action item progress and status, current issues and corrective actions, and upcoming events
· Support regularly scheduled and ad hoc program meetings on behalf of NNLE APM and ATA Director.
· Self-starter; works effectively and productively without supervision
· Knowledge of DoD 5000 series acquisition requirements
· Ability to conduct periodic local travel (within 50 miles)
· Occasional travel may be required in CONUS
· BS/BA or commensurate DoD acquisition credentials.
· 1-2 years in positions of increasing responsibility related to DoD acquisition
· Strong MS Office skills especially PowerPoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
· Strong writing, briefing and organizational skills
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results