Human Resources Specialist
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Human Resources Specialist responsible for assessing and advancing Human Resources programs, policies, and strategies for the Naval Intelligence Community.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Defense Civilian workforce HR solutions.
- Assess current state of Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) guidance and job aids.
- Research existing policy guidance from various government customers and stakeholders.
- Work closely with program/project managers and cross-functional teams to identify training needs based on projected production processes, system, tool and plan changes, and other factors.
- Recommend and develop performance solutions to address gaps and meet business needs.
- Develop relevant metrics to determine the frequency, amount of effort in work years to maintain required workforce and talent management programs and return on investments in resources.
- Implement Human Resources workforce and talent management solutions (e.g., leadership development program support, data analysis, career roadmap development).
- Conduct preliminary quality assurance over project deliverables and activities.
- Track and analyze programs by examining learner’s satisfaction levels, proficiency testing and job performance; help to develop and revise programs, evaluation tools and measurements to determine effectiveness of curriculum content.
- Provide process improvement and analytic support to assess and implement strategies to influence oversight, guidance and decision making to leadership development, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Provide updates on project progress to management.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Business Management, or a related discipline.
- Minimum three years of experience participating in Federal Government/Defense Civilian HR operations and/or strategy, preferably within the Navy Intel Community.
- Knowledge of end-to-end human capital lifecycle, particularly within the Federal Government.
- DCIPS and Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPTE) knowledge is desired.
- Training, Career Counseling specialties or certifications a plus.
Clearance: Must possess an ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI level security clearance.
Geography: Washington DC metro area, to include Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland. Some work effort may be required to be performed in Millington, TN, and in southeastern Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.