Human Resources Professional V
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Human Resources Specialist V to lead a team r esponsible for assessing and advancing Defense Civilian Human Resources programs, policies, and strategies for the Naval Intelligence Community.
- Leads planning, organizing, executing, and controlling performance of workforce management business, technical, and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provide primary interface with client management personnel regarding strategic and policy issues.
- Coordinate all parties to tasks, perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, adherence to customer requirements.
- Provide effective workforce management guidance and decision support to senior management.
- Deliver presentations and lead client meetings.
- Research existing policy guidance from various government customers and stakeholders; prepare, coordinate initial drafts of new guidance to address key workforce needs.
- Develop relevant metrics to determine the frequency, level of effort in work years to maintain required management programs and return on investments in resources.
- Develop forecasting models to project workforce competency requirements and gaps, and number of personnel to support development of all stages of life cycle human capital and talent strategies such as hiring, training, and retention.
- Provide process improvement and analytic support to assess and implement strategies to influence oversight, guidance and decision making regarding leadership development, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Provide Talent Management coaching, career counseling, mentorship and leadership development guidance to both senior and junior personnel.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, human resources, operations research, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 15 years effectiveness analysis, advanced concept development, and analytic support in human capital operations and strategy.
- Minimum five years in leadership development training and workshop facilitation strongly desired, with Certified Executive Coach or similar certifications a definite plus.
- Demonstrated k nowledge of end-to-end human capital lifecycle, particularly within the Federal Government is essential.
- DCIPS knowledge is required.
- Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPTE) knowledge is desired.
Clearance: Must possess an ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI level security clearance.
Geography: Washington DC metro area, to include Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland. Some work effort may be required to be performed in Millington, TN, and in southeastern Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.