Human Resources Professional IV
Job Description: Cydecor is looking for a Human Resources Professional IV responsible for assessing and advancing Defense Civilian Human Resources programs, policies, and strategies for the Naval Intelligence Community.
- Plan, organize, execute and control performance of workforce management business, technical, and financial services projects, ensuring that goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed timeframe and funding parameters.
- Provide interface with client management personnel regarding strategic and policy issues.
- Manage assigned staff, resolve project staffing and planning issues.
- Coordinate tasks, perform quality assurance reviews of project deliverables and activities for completeness, quality, and adherence to customer requirements.
- Provide effective workforce management guidance and decision support to senior management.
- Deliver presentations and facilitate client meetings.
- Research existing policy guidelines from various government customers and stakeholders; prepare, coordinate initial drafts of new guidance to address key workforce needs.
- Develop relevant metrics to determine the frequency, level of effort in work years to maintain required management programs and return on investments in resources.
- Develop forecasting models to project workforce competency requirements and gaps, and number of personnel to support development of all stages of life cycle human capital and talent strategies such as hiring, training, and retention.
- Provide process improvement and analytic support to assess and implement strategies to influence oversight, guidance and decision making regarding leadership development, workforce planning, and succession planning.
- Provide Talent Management coaching, career counseling, mentorship and leadership development guidance to both senior and junior personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in business, human resources, operations research or related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of progressive experience (at least three years in a managerial capacity) in human capital operations and strategy.
- Knowledge of end-to-end human capital lifecycle, particularly within the Federal Government.
- DCIPS knowledge is required.
- Navy Manpower, Personnel, Training & Education (MPTE) knowledge is desired.
- Leadership and/or training subspecialties or certifications a plus.
Clearance: Must possess an ACTIVE TOP SECRET SCI level security clearance.
Geography: Washington DC metro area, to include Northern Virginia and Southern Maryland. Some work effort may be required to be performed in Millington, TN, and in southeastern Virginia.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.