|Skills:||• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum five years experience
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work effectively with minimal guidance is required.
• Excellent organizational skills and significant knowledge using the Microsoft Office application suite is required.
• Must have ability to multi-task and deliver results under tight deadlines.
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
|Location:||Arlington, VA 22203|
|Experience:||• Experience implementing a comprehensive communications/ marketing plan for USMC operational and off-duty safety and risk management programs.
• Experience implementing communications and outreach projects assuring compliance with DoD and DoN requirements.
• Experience in creating and maintaining web material; renew web content ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information; ensure site functionality, navigability, usability, and accessibility; and work closely with other IT staff to ensure Safety Division web content is in accordance with Marine Corps guidelines.
• Design and facilitation of meetings and work groups.
Skills and Qualifications
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results