Job Responsibilities: Supports a DON acquisition program providing logistics support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office. Support a multi-functional team with logistics planning, coordination, and documentation for the Anti-Terrorism Afloat (ATA) Directorate.
- Advanced knowledge with DoD logistics programs (particularly with new start programs)
- Demonstrated experience developing or maintaining logistics planning for a program of record, including: Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP), Configuration Management Plans (CMP), and Material Fielding Plans (MFP)
- Coordinate with field activities to support ATA In-Service Engineering Agent (ISEA) requirements
- Maintain ATA Allowance Equipage Lists (AEL) and Tables of Allowance (TOA)
- Prepare and deliver bi-weekly logistics reports to the ATA Director and APMs
- Facilitate and chair regularly scheduled and ad hoc program logistics meetings on behalf of ATA Director and APMs
- Self-starter; works effectively and productively without supervision
- Extensive knowledge of DoD 5000 series acquisition and logistics requirements
- Ability to conduct periodic local travel (within 50 miles)
- Occasional travel may be required in CONUS
Skills and Qualifications:
- BS/BA or commensurate DoD acquisition credentials.
- 5 years in positions of increasing responsibility related to DoD acquisition programs
- 2 years providing direct logistics support on acquisition program
- Strong MS Office skills especially PowerPoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Strong writing, briefing and organizational skills
- Cydecor 300M street Washington SE and Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.