Job Responsibilities: Supports a DON acquisition program providing acquisition analysis support to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Office. Support a multi-functional team with planning, management, capturing and tracking of actions, and the execution of a broad range of Navy Non-Lethal Effects (NNLE)acquisition, fielding, sustainment supporttasks within the Anti-Terrorism Afloat (ATA) Directorate.
- Advanced knowledge of the best practices for the management of DoD acquisition programs (particularly with new start programs)
- Assist with the development and management of program roadmaps, plans, and schedules to meet the goals and objectives of NAVSEA Expeditionary Programs
- Develop Program Management Plans (PMP) to ensure all field activity and Program office plans for the upcoming period are documented, tracked, and funded and provide updated plan on a regular basis
- Prepare and review financial plans and interact with field activities to ensure traceability of funding profiles and their execution
- Coordinate daily among PMS 408 customers and field activities to monitor all aspects of program performance against the NNLE Program Management Plans
- Prepare and deliver bi-weekly reports to the PM, APM and NNLE Director to include action item progress and status, current issues and corrective actions, and upcoming events
- Facilitate Program Management Reviews (PMRs) to include scheduling, capturing action items and recording minutes during PMRs and APM lead meetings
- Facilitate and chair regularly scheduled and ad hoc program meetings on behalf of NNLE Director and APMs
- Self-starter; works effectively and productively without supervision
- Extensive knowledge of DoD 5000 series acquisition requirements
- Ability to conduct periodic local travel (within 50 miles)
- Occasional travel may be required in CONUS
- BS/BA or commensurate DoD acquisition credentials.
- 5-10 years in positions of increasing responsibility related to DoD acquisition
- Demonstrated experience supporting multiple projects and activity simultaneously
- Strong MS Office skills especially PowerPoint , Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project
- Strong writing, briefing and organizational skills
- Cydecor 300M street Washington SE and Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.