Logistics Specialist (Senior) - Manpower, Personnel, and Training (MPT)
Job Responsibilities: The Logistic Specialist (Senior) will provide support in the area of Manpower, Personnel and Training (MP&T). It will require monitoring and reporting on training curriculum development, training software development, and procurement of training related hardware. This position requires five (5) or more years of experience in Navy acquisition logistics strategy and process development, implementation, and control. Examples of work associated with this position are detailed below.
- The senior logistician will have five (5) years of supervisory experience in analyses, information systems, and implementation of ACAT1 acquisition projects similar to those indicated in Section C (Statement of Work).
- Coordinate with Navy detailers and training activities to develop and implement a feasible and cost-effective crew detailing and crew rotation strategy.
- Ensure that DDG 1000 MP&T plans are kept current and accurate in the Navy Training Systems Plan (NTSP) and Crew Sequencing and Phasing Plan (CSPP).
- Facilitate execution of the DDG 1000 MP&T strategy by supporting working group meetings and interacting with various Government and industry organizations.
- Use in-depth knowledge of MPT ship acquisition program office reporting requirements.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Master Trainer Specialist certification required
- Navy Instructor, NEC-9502 certification preferred
- At least Fifteen (15) years of experience required, with (5) years or more of supervisory experience in analyses, information systems, and implementation of ACAT1 acquisition projects required; and five (5) or more years of experience in Navy acquisition logistics strategy and process development, implementation, and control required
- US citizenship required
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Support is centered at the Washington Navy Yard headquarters, but will extend to San Diego, California and Bath, Maine to support bi-costal activities and stakeholders
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.