Job Responsibilities: The Senior Analyst will be primarily responsible for analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing DDG-1000 program office (PMS500) program development or execution and improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Examples of work associated with this position are detailed below.
- Work with client and Offerors to determine how Zumwalt Class products can interface with other systems, and for prototyping solutions and/or coordinating requirements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and supporting urgent fixes for user-interface and data import issues. Issues will range in scope but will include Zumwalt Class related issues.
- This position is a senior level position as it requires being the representative on-site. Other duties will include assisting hands-on training for new employees. Certain senior positions also require an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning, development of programs and objectives.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required in disciplines: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Business or other related fields.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification preferred.
- Minimum ten (10) years of DoD/Navy experience required, with desired experience being supervisory in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government technical management, or industry or Government business management.
- US citizenship required.
- Position requires the ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance at the SECRET level.
- Support is centered at the Washington Navy Yard headquarters, but will extend to San Diego, California and Bath, Maine to support bi-costal activities and stakeholders
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law