NAVSEA 06 Chief of Staff is responsible for oversight of CIO/Security functions servicing the overall organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, providing general administrative and clerical support and assistance in the execution of tasks in support of the Cydecor NAVSEA 06 (PMS 340) CIO and Security function under NAVSEA 06 Chief of Staff. Tasks include acquiring a proficient knowledge of the Chief Information Officer function servicing NAVSEA 06 and the Security function within NAVSEA 06.
- Scheduling and coordination of meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Resolution of administrative problems
- Preparation and modification of documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Performance of other duties as assigned.
No direct reports. Will assist government officials monitoring and coordinate the CIO and Security processes which impact on all individuals, government and contract, directly involved in pursuing the NAVSEA 06 mission.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Strong communication skills, strong writing skills, is organized, and can prioritize and work several issues at once. Experience with Navy correspondence and/or DoN tracker is desired.
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
Experience / Education:
- High School Diploma with two year’s work experience or Undergraduate Degree and one year of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral).
- Above average working knowledge of MS Word, PPT, Excel
- Professional work experience
Clearance: Active SECRET or ability to obtain a SECRET clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.