- Provides acquisition logistic support including sustainability, reliability, maintainability, and availability of the system's components.
- Provides support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked.
- Determines maintenance and repair materials and standards required for deployment.
- Develops requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals; tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities; reviews configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment; documents equipment, component and parts conditions; and identifies logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings, technical manuals, and maintenance requirement cards to support lifecycle of product.
- Works on logistics and maintainability programs on issues such as technical evaluation and identification of systems logistics requirements and resources.
- Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs.
- Reviews contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. Identifies, prioritizes, and assesses key logistics assets and infrastructures.
- Conducts distribution and network studies, monitors inventory and analyzes requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Generally requires knowledge of the Federal Supply System as well as automated and manual supply systems and equipment serviceability standards and criteria.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 10 Years Sustainment/Acquisition Logistics experience required.
- Expert knowledge of GEIA-STD-0007 or MIL-STD-1388 required.
- Expert knowledge of Logistics Product Data (LPD) Entity Relationships and Element.
- Expertise with LPD tools (Eagle, Powerlog, SLICwave).
- Expert knowledge of LPD entity elements that support Provisioning requirements to meet Provisioning Technical Demonstration (PTD) date and Material Support Date (MSD) date.
- Knowledge of Bill of Material (BOM) and Technical Data Package (TDP) elements and the relationship between LPD entity elements to support the creation of the LPD database
- Active SECRET Clearance reuqired.
- Telecommuter approved, with occasional travel to Crane, Indiana, and other sites.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.