Program Analyst/Requirements Officer
Provide program management/project management services to assist OPNAV N95 staff in achieving their goals and objectives in support of Navy Expeditionary Combat Command and Material Development Program Account Management.
- Create both the structure and practices to guide the program and provide senior-level leadership, oversight, and control. Program Planning and Coordination encompasses the relationship between the oversight effort and the overall business direction, all the decision-making roles and responsibilities involved in executing the program effort.
- Process of implementing and managing acquisition procurements/documentation to ensure that documents are properly executed providing proper controls and regulations.
- Implementation of fiscal practices and controls - process of implementing and managing financial control systems, collecting financial data, analyzing financial reports, and making sound financial decisions based on the analyses.
- Communicate priorities, policies, procedures, decisions, goals and issues. Prepares and maintains reports, and statistics related to the functional area.
- Provide technical guidance, methodologies in managing, evaluating, providing recommendations, reports, and resolutions
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 10 years of experience in program/project management support, ideally within a Navy, Department of Defense, or Joint program office.
- Budgeting, policy, system and material requirements experience
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition processes including JCIDS, Capability Based Assessments, Initial Capability Documents, etc.
- Familiarity with Cost as an Independent Variable (CAIV) and Life Cycle Cost analysis.
- OPNAV, JIEDDO, Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC) or NAVSEA PMS-408 experience desired.
- DAWIA certification or comparable acquisition training.
- MS Office and Microsoft Access suite proficiency
CLEARANCE: SECRET Clearance required
GEOGRAPHY: Pentagon - Arlington, VA
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.