|Skills:||• Bachelor Degree
• Ten (10) years of program requirements management experience
• Intimate knowledge of DoD acquisition policies and procedures
|Location:||Pentagon, DC 20350|
|Experience:||• Experience includes regular interactions with senior leadership internal and external to affiliated organization. Efforts under this task include the following:
o Coordinate Navy Liaison Team (NLT) efforts as directed by the senior Navy leadership.
o Staff Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) issues within the Navy in response to requests by senior Navy leadership, including the Navy Liaison Officer assigned NLT management and oversight.
o Serve as a BMD information provider and liaison for Navy Leadership and assist in coordination among Navy and MDA organizations and agencies in support of development and fielding of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS).
o Assist MDA in understanding Navy technical, doctrine, operations, training, logistics, maintenance, and support issues.
o Maintain insight into MDA development, acquisition planning and execution across the BMDS.
o Assess potential impacts on Navy programs, operational capabilities, and budgets and ensure synchronization during the POM development process.
o Analyze and make recommendations on MDA policies, processes, plans, and decisions affecting the Navy in support of:
• Navy-MDA Board of Directors (BODs)
• Missile Defense Executive Board (MDEB) and subcommittees
• Navy BMD Enterprise (NBMDE)
o Assist MDA in establishing interface with Navy agencies for BMD initiatives
o Liaise with the Navy Air & Missile Defense Command on a variety of issues
o Liaise with the Fleet (USFF and numbered fleets) on maritime BMD issues
o Facilitate MDA-to-Navy Department communications and understanding
o Maintain Navy perspectives, positions, and involvement across MDA on a daily basis
o Provide “prediction” of Service positions
o Provide status to Navy leadership of Navy and other BMDS development activities
o Provide Navy representation at numerous MDA venues
o Identify MDA-Navy synergies
o Surface key Navy interests and issues
o Provide papers for formulating Senior Navy Leadership Positions on MDA, OPSDEP/JCS TANK, and COCOM BMD Issues
• Maintaining insight into MDA programs of interest to the Navy and provide insight into topics of Navy interest as required to senior Navy leadership.
• Work with liaison teams from other services on common issues, as directed by OPNAV.
• Represent Navy policy and positions on issues to MDA as directed. This will include reviewing data, producing reports, reviewing and providing feedback on implementing policy changes, identifying positive and negative trend data and providing recommendations for problem resolution.
Requirements/Action Officer – Navy Liaison Job Description:
The requirements/action officer will provide program requirements management support at the Resource Sponsor level to OPNAV, ASN RDA and MDA. Contractor shall have a minimum of five (5) years of program requirements management experience and intimate knowledge of DoD acquisition policies and procedures.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results