- Manage all logistics elements for assigned programs and projects within the SCS Division.
- Validate Life Cycle Sustainment Strategy for the Small Arms Program and other SCS Division programs.
- Provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) to support sustainment efforts for Small Arms, Ammunitions, and other assigned equipment/gear. Ensure acquisition program timeliness and accountability, provide life-cycle management support, and support sustain assigned items/materials needed to support program/project personnel.
- Prepare and execute the Life-Cycle Management Plan (LCMP), Acquisition Logistics Support Plan (ALSP), Maintenance Concepts and Philosophies documentation, Interim Support Plan (ISP), and/or other comparable documents which assist the designated program/project with logistics support services.
- Identify specific logistics requirements for money, manpower, material, facilities, and services needed to support the program/project. Manage, monitor, and coordinate fielding and deployment of new systems to ensure: adequacy of user/support personnel and equipment; proper coordination and conduct of new equipment training; resolution of fielding issues; development of equipment plans.
- Lead office efforts in the maintenance of a Logistics Management Reporting System (LMRS) to meet existing requirements and future anticipated requirements. Gather and collate information, coordinate planning with functional elements, define problems, and develop recommendations and mitigation strategies for issues to be addressed in ILS plans.
- Develop and analyze data to determine logistics objectives and goals, identify support requirements, resolve issues between budgetary and other resource limitations, and conduct trade-off analyses.
- Review previous and/or similar logistics support efforts relevancy to current mission requirements. Coordinate with Program/Project Managers to ensure continuity of logistics support for replacement items and economic usage and distribution of assigned items. Analyze trends indicating actual or potential logistics problems and recommend solutions considering such factors as regulatory guidance, actions taken at other locations, unique considerations or circumstances, essentiality of function, and alternative means of providing the same or similar support.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support in ILS elements including product support management; design interface; sustaining engineering; supply support; maintenance planning and management; packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS&T); technical data; supporting equipment; training support; manpower and personnel; facilities and infrastructure support; and computer resource logistical support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least six (6) years of direct support to the United States military or Department of Defense.
- At least four (4) years of work experience in logistics management and process improvement.
- Prior United States military logistics experience is strongly desired.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess extensive knowledge in, awareness of, or experience in supporting: Provisioning; 3-M Maintenance; Sustainment Planning; Configuration Data Management; Technical Drawings; Engineering Change Proposals; Navy supply support systems; CASREP tracking processes; Contracts; PSD, BAM & MAM documentation; Disposal Process (DEMIL, FMS, CMP, IGS).
- Possess the ability to author, review and adjudicate logistics related documentation including: NTSP; TM, IMWR & DMWR; MFP; CMP; LCSP; MOA/MOU/EAA; ISEA Agreements; SOW/WP; Integration Manuals; Interface Control Documents; Basis of Issue Plans; POMs.
- In-depth knowledge of Navy, USSOCOM, NAVSEA and supported command logistical concepts (supply, maintenance, financial systems, policies, procedures and regulations).
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, Project, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Defense Acquisition University (DAU) Logistics coursework desired: CLM003, CLL008, CLL011, CLL037, CLL038, LOG102/103/2014, etc.
- Completion of US Military Logistics Officer Course (or equivalent) is desired.
Clearance: DoD SECRET eligibility
Geography: Washington Navy Yard
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.