- Provide direct analytical support to the PMS 340 In-Service Undersea Systems Program Manager and Unmanned Systems Project Manager. Primary areas of concern are lifecycle sustainment, maintenance, technical, logistics, configuration management, and training analytical support for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles (UUV).
- Provide day-to-day Professional Support Services (PSS) to PMS 340 for management of lifecycle events and logistics elements affecting sustainment of UUV assets.
- Provide PSS in the areas of maintenance and repair, supply, transportation, computer support and facilities-related activities in maintaining UUV mission-ready status.
- Support content changes to planning, policy and procedural guidance for Life-Cycle Sustainment Management Plan (LCSMP) and related logistics data and documentation.
- Assist in preparation and analysis of program activities to ensure Program Objective Memorandum (POM) data is complete, timely and accurate. Coordinate with financial staff to track budget inputs, costs, schedule, performance, discrepancies, maintenance actions, and significant events.
- Coordinate integration and operational issues by communicating with personnel to resolve issues affecting cost, schedule and/or performance.
- Resolve contractor technical and logistical support issues, including technical and logistical assistance such as IT Help Desk inquiries and resolutions. Define the facts by gathering and analyzing user inputs and coordinate resolution with PM or Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) as needed.
- Support inventory monitoring practices and provide semi-annual H9D PICA-approved inventory reports and track Beyond Economic Repair (BER), combat/loss flyaway, procurement, fielding, and usage data elements by fiscal year. Recommend disposal or de-mil procedures for obsolete or failed equipment. Coordinate disposition instructions, conduct, redistribution, disposal and/or de-mil and update databases accordingly.
- Upload acquisition and operational publications to the Special Operations Forces Sustainment, Asset Visibility, and Information Exchange (SSAVIE) system. Routinely update the database to account for actual fielding records, failure data, parts usage, and Technical Feedback Report inputs. Control master documentation issued to receiving authorities by updating, revising and generating change pages or revised documents as required.
- Provide inputs for bi-monthly cost status reports and a Monthly Performance Report to provide metrics, project status and updates on Life Cycle Logistics and Program Data, significant activities, inventory status, failure trend data, maintenance data and sustainment data.
- Interface with requisite personnel to support resolution of safety issues by conducting safety reviews of Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), procedures, analyzing deficiency reports, mishap investigations, and recommending corrective actions. Review and resolve Quality Deficiency Reports (QDR), fielding discrepancies, and Equipment Improvement Recommendations (EIR) by interfacing with Subject Matter Experts (SME).
- Support the coordination, development, administration and execution of MK-18 Mod I operator and maintenance training curricula and events. Review, recommend and coordinate alterations to training plans, student guides, and operator manuals. Maintain a master data file of New Equipment Training (NET) schedules, completion dates, and trained operators. Coordinate as needed with Hydroid, the MK-18 OEM. Help deliver refresher training as requested by end users.
- Conduct OEM Warranty Management responsibilities. Screen for warranty consideration, coordination OEM correction measures, coordinate equipment recalls for repair or replacement by the OEM and utilize SME inputs to assess equipment failure causes.
- Provide Configuration Management (CM) support by monitoring, tracking and evaluating of OEM contracts and performing other duties as assigned by the Configuration Manager (DPM).
- Provide maintenance support and assistance by assisting on human capital affairs relative to strategizing and/or resourcing repair and return support via subcontract vehicles. Coordinate OEM field and technical assistance services and address maintenance issues. Monitor and provide recommendations for procurement in support of Authorized Stock List requirements.
- Ten (10) or more years of operational, technical, navigational, and logistical experience with Navy manned and/or unmanned underwater systems.
- Twenty (20) or more years of experience working with or supporting the United States military on sensitive, peculiar, or covert operations against its enemies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional working experience with US military manned and/or unmanned underwater systems. Experience with the MK-8 SEAL Delivery Vehicle is desired.
- Prior US Special Operations or Naval Special Warfare (NSW) experience is desired.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline.
Clearance: Top Secret (TS) / Secure Compartmentalized Information (SCI)
Geography: Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story (Little Creek, VA)
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.