- Provide analytic support services to the NAVSEA Expeditionary Program Offices as it pertains to current or emerging national spectrum management policies.
- Work as a policy analyst to analyze the formulation, development, integration, and coordination of DoD spectrum management policies, strategies, plans, mission directives, roadmaps, and doctrine across federal, commercial, and international domains for the mission areas.
- Perform technical analysis of current or emerging national policy for impacts on and applicability to US Navy and DoD programs.
- Identify policy gaps and opportunities for integrating new and emerging technologies and capabilities from DoD, IC, civil, commercial, and international sources into US Navy applications.
- Plan capabilities to support the migration of technologies to appropriate programs and provide analysis to interagency partners to shape policy and strategies to accommodate such changes in technology or uses.
- Support the planning, development, and conduct of spectrum related war gaming, assess current technology capabilities against adversary threats, support the integration of commercial and foreign capabilities into appropriate US Navy applications.
- Provide support to collaboration efforts by applying expertise in expanding spectrum related cooperation with allies and other selected international partners through combined spectrum operations by building, exchanging, and integrating spectrum capabilities and information with partners. control
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Public Policy or related field
- Experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff
- Five years of work in the fields related to Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CIED), Counter RCIED (Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare (CREW), Military Communications/ Electronic Warfare.
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and MS Project.
- Working knowledge of the Defense Acquisition process
- Working knowledge of military CREW systems and their application
- Current Top Secret Security Clearance, eligible for SCI, eligible for SAP
- Subject to a Counterintelligence Screening Polygraph (CSP)
§ Washington Navy Yard, Washington DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.