Job Description: Cydecor is looking for an Operations Backside/Target Coordinator to interpret NSW training objectives and acquire target packages in support of NSWG-2.
- Plan and coordinate battle functions and effects to support operations.
- Complete installation and target packages for multiple maneuver elements within the Trident Exercise.
- Participate in a After Action Reviews to discuss technical and security issues as well as management by Government personnel/
- Synchronize scenario (operational objectives, intelligence, and synthetic geography) to integrate multiple and disparate units and organization.
- 15+ years in Joint Special Operations or Special Operations required.
- Qualified and able to coordinate with active and reserve military installations CONUS and OCONUS for ranges and targets in support of TRIDENT exercises
- Experience in exercise planning and logistical backside support.
- Have prior experience with training event design, planning and execution
- Solid working knowledge of SOF skill sets
- Proficient with Exercise Control Group (ECG) management tools such as SharePoint, mIRC, Palantir and Ringtail among others.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance required.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.