Chief Admin Officer
|Skills:||• Knowledge of ISO 9001
• Knowledge of travel regulations
• Familiar with Government contracting requirement as related to security
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) suite
|Location:||Crystal City, VA|
|Experience:||• At least 3 years’ experience with DoD Security
• Experience with Microsoft products including Office and SharePoint
• Experience with ISO and/or CMMI certification process
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
Seeking an ambitious leader wanting to be part of a fast growth small business, desiring to maintain responsibility as the Facility Security Officer (FSO), maintain responsibility for Information Technology (IT), maintain responsibility for Cydecor’s Certification programs. The Chief Administrator will work with maintaining the Company’s physical and cyber security, Cydecor’s IT hardware and software, and maintain Cydecor’s certification such as International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI). Perform administrative duties which include review travel vouchers, manage training requirements, and other duties as needed.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results