Talent Acquisition Manager
|Skills:||• Experience recruiting DoD and Cleared candidates in Government contracting
• Ability to grasp, communicate and promote the benefits of joining our team
• Adept at utilizing current search databases and networked social media to identify, search and communicate with job candidates
• Strong ability to utilize Boolean search techniques to source ideal candidates matched with specific requirements
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with numerous hiring managers at a variety of levels, including the company president
• Knowledge of ISO 9001 a plus
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) suite
|Location:||Crystal City, VA|
|Experience:||• At least 3 years of experience with full life cycle recruiting
• Bachelor’s degree (liberal arts preferred)
• Experience with Taleo ATS
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and OFCCP and EEO compliance
• Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
Seeking an ambitious leader wanting to be part of a fast growth small business, desiring to maintain responsibility for the full life cycle recruiting process while working directly with program managers. The recruiter will work with advanced tools and techniques to identify job requirements, source candidates, and conduct phone screens.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results