AIS Configuration Specialist
|Skills:||• Receive all AIS assets provided to NSWG-1, track assets throughout its life cycle, and dispose of assets properly.
• Monitor the quality of input and output of the inventory management system and recommend system and program changes to improve timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of the inventory information in support of the customer/user.
• Maintain visibility and accountability of NSWG-1 AIS inventories. Ensures NSWG-1 command and subordinate commands’ inventories are maintained, updated, and accurate in accordance with NSWC policies and instructions.
• Provide advice and assistance to customers/users; troubleshoot complex problems in inventory management systems; and provide support in a manner that minimizes interruptions in users’ ability to carry out critical inventory management business activities.
• Act as the subject matter expert in inventory management concepts, practices, and procedures, to include government and industry best practices.
• Personnel assigned to this requirement must be familiar with inventory management systems within the Naval Special Warfare Command and Department of Defense.
• Contractor shall perform other assignments or tasks pertaining to configuration management as directed by NSWG-1 N6.
• Demonstrate the ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks.
• Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
|Location:||San Diego, CA|
|Experience:||• A U.S. Citizen who possesses a current and valid U.S. passport, and maintain a valid U.S. passport for the entire period of performance of the contract.
• Possess a background in configuration management and database management such as Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS).
• Possess and maintain a valid U.S. issued driver’s license.
• Possess a minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Technology
• Physical Requirements: Work is sedentary in nature but requires walking, climbing of stairs, standing, stooping, and bending will be required. Position requires adequate eyesight for reading, adequate hearing for verbal communication and phone calls, and no debilitating medical conditions shall exist that would preclude operating in an austere environment or prevent regular work attendance.
AIS Configuration Specialist
Job Description: This position will assist with the management of NSWG-1’s network configuration by conducting life cycle management of AIS assets in accordance with SOCOM and Navy policies. Contractor will maintain continuous oversight, accountability, inventory, and disposition of AIS assets. Naval Special Warfare maintains large quantities of garrison AIS assets CONUS and OCONUS spread around the globe.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results