Program Management Analyst (Jr.)
Cydecor is seeking a Program Management Analyst to work onsite with the customer, providing technical and programmatic assistance to NATO SEASPARROW Project Office (NSPO) Management and supporting all facets of Steering Committee preparation and execution including liaison with NAVSEA Legal Counsel for ethics compliance documentation and host nation assistance as requested.
- Conduct research and reviews; develop briefings, issue papers, and documents as required.
- Establish and maintain an action status database of action items from project office operations, meetings/conferences, including program reviews, deputy meetings, NSPSC meetings, etc. Maintain overview of action status, including tracking to closure, and participate in action item status review meetings.
- Participate in the preparation of NSPO briefings as follows: develop presentation outlines; liaise with technical divisions for technical accuracy of data; provide final artwork and graphics, including viewgraphs and paper copies; prepare draft written texts to supplement presentation graphics.
- Maintain a library of prior presentations including reusable graphics or updated for new presentations and briefings. Maintain up-to-date program schedules and milestone charts of NSPO Programs and major ongoing activities. Provide the necessary support capability to develop quick-reaction briefs, in color, when required.
- Coordinate the development and integration of engineering, logistics, and plans to ensure establishment/execution of fully integrated programs.
- Integrate activities with other NSPO agencies, activities, and contractors to ensure the smooth coordination and integration of NSPO program efforts.
- Attend NSPO program meetings, prepare program briefing material, and publish minutes.
- Schedule and coordinate the development and implementation of briefing sessions to indoctrinate new NSPO staff and National Deputies in all aspects of NSPO business.
- Provide photographic and video services as required: create promotional material and presentations; edit and create videos and photographs, collages, flyers, newsletters, table cards, name badges, etc.; organize photographs and graphic library.
- Support NSPO Public Relations efforts providing written, graphical, and A/V material as required. Provide strategic communication (internal and external) support as required by N-00/B.
- Meeting Support - Provide general administrative support for office operation meetings as well as NSPO Sponsored and NSPO Hosted meetings. Office operation meetings are those meetings to maintain office communication and action item status purposes. Examples include weekly staff meetings, weekly International Deputies meetings and program off-sites.
- 3+ years’ experience with the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other relevant course of study
- Knowledge of Navy programs, organizations, and functions
- Active SECRET Clearance or ability to obtain Clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.