Logistics Analyst (Mid)
Cydecor is seeking a Logistics Analyst to work onsite with the customer, providing support to command leadership, program office principals, project teams, and logistics managers who are responsible for establishing and/or maintaining a functional specialty or platform life cycle support infrastructure for selected major systems or equipment during the design, testing and operational phases for a system or platform.
- Support logistics support planning and assessments for all new performance and readiness enhancement initiatives.
- Provide logistics inputs to presentations and support analysis in conjunction with NSPO programmatic and technical positions.
- Assist the Logistics Manager to develop logistic plans, processes, procedures and guidance for executing logistics, programs and logistics policy and operational directives
- Assist the Logistics Manager in developing technical and programmatic requirements for inputs to financial reports, issue papers, reclamas, and impact statements responding to budget adjustments.
- Assist in the establishment of funding priorities, ensure logistics resource distribution, establish life cycle priorities and develop annual and long-range logistics plans and systems support requirements.
- Analyze the logistics impact of new or revised funding levels, system changes, unexpected or unfunded logistics requirements resulting from operational changes, or revised DOD policies or procedures.
- Facilitate and support the conduct of meetings including the generation of the draft meeting agenda and providing on-site subject matter expertise associated with the applicable logistics topics.
- 5+ years’ experience with the Department of Defense (DoD)
- Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor level degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or other relevant course of study
- Knowledge of Navy programs, organizations, and functions
- Active SECRET clearance or ability to obtain clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.