Information and Content Manager
Cydecor is seeking an Information and Content Manager to support a NAVSEA Project Office located in the Washington Navy Yard. The Information and Content Manager will assist the NATO SEASPARROW Project Office (NSPO) in developing, maintaining and improving on design and content management frameworks to provide the NSPO with the coordination of all information and knowledge management IAW NSPO CIO directives.
- Assist NSPO in developing and maintaining the policies and procedures for design, usability and content structure, including the coordination of the efforts to create the NSPO SharePoint Metadata.
- Assist NSPO in the development and maintenance of the organization’s image and content templates, including MS Office templates definitions and management.
- Perform all activities related with the Intranet content management, including but not limited to data architecture and governance definition, data quality management and data maintenance.
- Perform NSPO information management coordination, identifying critical information and developing the strategies to ensure NSPO ownership of that information and creating value to the organization.
- Assist NSPO in developing and maintaining portfolio analysis management, using the existing Project Server/SharePoint platform. Shall include defining the business drivers, driver’s prioritization, portfolio development and decision support analysis.
- Assist NSPO in developing and maintaining information management policies and procedures to address all applicable requirements.
- Perform decision support analysis, identifying requirements and opportunities to integrate the business processes information.
- Provide Project Management support, coordinating the efforts to define project management best practices, templates, procedures and policies. Shall support the projects owner’s training and current established planning processes and reporting (e.g. SEATASK and eTPS reporting).
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with all the general concepts of information and content management, including: planning, organizing, structuring, processing, controlling, evaluating and reporting of information activities.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience supporting the full lifecycle of information and content management including the acquisition of information from one or more sources, the custodianship and the distribution of that information to those who need it, and its ultimate disposition through archiving or deletion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, physical science or management discipline such as business administration, accounting or finance.
- Must have excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a highly charged and fast paced environment
- Active SECRET clearance or the ability to obtain clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.