Client-Side Developer (Sr.)
Cydecor is seeking a Client-Side Developer to support Naval Special Warfare (NSW) located in Coronado, CA. The Developer will analyze requirements and design, code, test, debug and document custom or framework-based front-end script and markup language.
- Provide a work breakdown structure and schedule with milestones, which includes technical reviews and audits, quality assurance checks, and customer acceptance testing.
- Perform development work in a non‐production development environment. A pre‐release and/or staging environment that closely matches the production will be used to host applications for user testing and evaluation.
- Provide consulting services and technical support for the creation and maintenance of a development and staging environment.
- Test code to assure accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results with appropriate documentation of testing results.
- Provide documentation that addresses what core functionality and/or capability is being provided in a particular version of a product that is being delivered. Release notes, manuals and or commenting of code will be provided for all custom development including new features, changes and or fixed bugs.
- Provide end-user documentation to include how-to guides, training guides, and frequently asked questions (FAQs). Documentation shall be delivered in the form of portal wikis or other easily accessible platforms.
- Provide assistance to the Government for the preparation of training materials to include delivering the user manual, demonstrating new product features, providing sample test data and preparing scripts to support training objectives.
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience reviewing, analyzing, and modifying programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's server software applications and a solid understanding of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree; in a technical discipline, preferred
- Must have excellent written, oral communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work in a highly charged and fast paced environment
- CompTIA Security+, preferred
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.