Program Manager (Director)
Cydecor is seeking a Program Manager (Director) to provide cost effective, timely and professional USN/FMS ship, craft, and boat acquisition and life cycle support services to Government staff. The Director shall provide formal management systems and processes to manage work schedule and cost, specifications, configuration management, and product quality assurance.
- Maintain concise, accurate financial deliverable data, including current hourly position (burdened rate) for the overall contract and provide to senior personnel, Contracting Officer Representative (COR), or Contracting Officer upon request to assist with financial and programmatic planning for all support efforts.
- Provide, as directed by the Government, weekly or biweekly summary reports of progress metrics and issues status of the Director’s performance and accomplishments.
- The Director shall participate on multi-disciplinary project teams. Teams may include personnel from other companies, shipyards, Navy activities (i.e., Naval Surface Warfare Center), or foreign governments.
- Provide a formal, semiannual self-assessment of its performance in the meeting objectives for review with the program office. The self-assessment will summarize the Director’s overall performance in the areas of quality, timeliness, and integration.
- Make course correction/adjustments in resources to maintain a positive and innovative team needing minimum Government oversight and reworking of deliverables.
- Assist in the development of official Program correspondence as requested by the Government.
- 15 years of experience with DoD acquisition processes, in DoD/Navy program management, Industry or Government business management.
- 10 years supervisory experience
- Bachelor degree (BS/BA) in related field, or ten of 15 years of experience was gained because of in-depth experience and specialized knowledge in the related field.
- 5 years experience in communicating, interacting, and working among Senior Executive Service and Flag level personnel.
- 5 years of experience with ACAT I and II programs, including Earned Value Management, budget development, and execution.
- Active Secret security clearance required
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.