Lead Financial Manager
Cydecor is seeking a Lead Financial Manager to provide overarching budget and financial support in all areas of the DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process with particular focus on budget preparation and justification, funds execution, contract analysis and earned value, program planning and analysis and the presentation of this data in various formats.
- Review financial status reports, conduct analyses, and advise Business Financial Managers (BFMs) of strategies to mitigate financial risks on their respective programs by using Navy financial tools, including but not limited to:
- Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NERP)
- Security Corporation Enterprise Solution (SCES)
- Standard Tracking and Accounting Reporting System (STARS) through Computer
- Optimized Bath Reconciliation Application (COBRA)
- Management Information System for International Logistics (MISIL)
- Defense Integrated Financial System (DIFS)
- Security Cooperation Information Portal (SCIP)
- Provide Earned Value Management (EVM) and Cost and Software Data Report (CSDR) support which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) and CSDRs
- Attending Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs)
- Performing monthly cost and schedule analysis and monthly metrics
- Generating Estimate at Completion (EAC)
- Assisting with preparation of briefings and reports where EVM reporting is required
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, and updating various budget exhibits and budget back-up material
- Support the preparation of procurement documentation, including Procurement Requests (PR), Statements of Work (SOW), and Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL)
- Assist with monitoring and updating spend plans, adjusting allocations to revised budget controls, preparing reprogramming requests, and the day to day budget execution process
- Provide expertise and cost data to assist in developing and maintaining Life Cycle Cost Estimate (LCCE) Models. Assist with EVM processes and performance tracking.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with DoD acquisition processes
- Minimum of five (5) years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of fiscal laws and NAVSEA guidance on execution of the following appropriations, including but not limited to: Research, Development, Test, and Evaluation (RDT&E), Other Procurement, Navy (OPN), Operations and Maintenance, Navy (OM&N) Operations and Maintenance, Navy Fleet Modernization Program (O&M,N, FMP), Shipbuilding and Conversion Navy (SCN), Foreign Military Sales (FMS) acquisition and support funding, and Other Customer Funds (OCF).
- Bachelor degree (BS/BA) in related field
- 5 years of experience with ACAT I and II programs, including Earned Value Management, budget development, and execution
- Active SECRET clearance or ability to obtain clearance
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.