• Bachelor degree in Management or related field
• Other areas of expertise may include, but is not limited to, business process reengineering, statistical process control, individual and organizational assessment and evaluation, process modeling a simulation, strategic and business planning, change management, organizational development, and the development of leadership/management skills
|Location:||Arlington, VA 22203|
• Expert with extensive knowledge in designated scope area or functional discipline.
• Contribute to the evaluation, analysis, and development of recommended solutions.
• Resolves complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of subject matter related to the designated field or discipline.
• Applies principles and methods of the subject matter to specialized solutions.
• Generally possess demonstrated ability and experience in management consulting and cross-team facilitation at the senior management level.
• Directs the activities of more junior subject matter/functional specialists, or other staff as necessary on activated related to the specified field or discipline.
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience.
Job Description: Provides insight and advice concerning task or project strategic direction and outcomes.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results