• Bachelor degree in Management or related field
|Location:||Arlington, VA 22203|
• Senior expert with extensive knowledge and experience developing and applying analytic methodologies and principles, and is recognized as a leader within the scope area or function.
• Leads the application of analytic techniques and helps define project objectives and strategic direction.
• Resolves complex problems, which require an in-depth knowledge of analytic methodologies and principles.
• Directs the activities of more junior Analysts or other staff as necessary on activities related to the application of analytical techniques and methodologies.
• Demonstrated managerial and supervisory skills.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience.
Analyst II - Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy for Management DUSN(M)
The Analyst II shall provide the necessary resources to support Enterprise Strategy & Initiatives Branch on cross-cutting strategic management and business operations program issues such as for White House’s Executive Orders and Management Agendas, and Congressional/OMB/DOD requirements in the areas of: Regulatory Reform, Enterprise Performance Management, Enterprise Risk Management and Strategy Plan development and execution plans.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results