• Bachelor degree in Management or related field
• Active SECRET security clearance required,
• Junior expert who possesses demonstrated knowledge and experience applying analytic methodologies and principles to address client needs.
• Applies analytic techniques in the evaluation of project objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction.
• Conducts activities in support of project team’s objectives.
• Works closely with Program Manager, Analyst II, and other team staff.
• Directs the activities of other staff support as necessary.
• Minimum of three (3) years of experience.
Job Description: Performs analyst functions including data collection, interviewing, data modeling, project testing, and creation of performance measurements to support project objectives.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results