• Bachelor degree in Management or related field
• Active SECRET security clearance required,
• Senior expert that possesses demonstrated knowledge, extensive experience in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks in multiple organizations.
• Directs the activities of more junior Advisors or other staff as necessary.
• Minimum of nine (9) years of experience
Job Description: Defines program objectives and strategic direction. Is responsible for providing leadership and vision to client and project teams and serves as a key facilitator between multiple teams to achieve objectives of complex efforts.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results