• Bachelor degree in Management or related field
• Active SECRET security clearance required,
|Experience:||• Junior advisor who possesses demonstrated knowledge, experience, and ability in the development of solutions, recommendations, or outcomes across multiple complex tasks and/or organizations.
• Supports project objectives through activities such as conducting interviews, gathering data, and developing recommendations in support of project objectives.
• Directs the activities of Advisors or other staff as necessary.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience.
Job Description: Evaluates option in the context of program objectives and contributes to the implementation of strategic direction.
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results