Information Assurance Officer
Job Description: Provide IAO support to the SEA 05 ACIO and the SEA 05 IAM.
- Support IAO tasks at certification level III in accordance with DoD Instruction 8570.01 (DoD Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program).
- Ensure SEA 05 compliance with all DoD, Navy, and NAVSEA cybersecurity requirements, and FISMA.
- Provide SEA 05 IT system managers DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) Certification and Accreditation (C&A) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment & Authorization (A&A) process guidance and support, emphasizing NAVSEA Echelon III specific business rules.
- Provide reviews of SEA 05 Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) DIACAP and RMF packages prior to ‘Step II’ submission as necessary.
- Track DIACAP C&A and RMF A&A of SEA 05 IT systems across all mission areas.
- Interface with managers for each SEA 05 IT system to maintain accountability for FISMA compliance when applicable.
- Work with SEA 05 ACIO, SEA 05 IAM, and NAVSEA cybersecurity leadership to identify IT systems and bring them under cybersecurity and FISMA compliance.
- Prepare training for SEA 05 IT system managers to ensure knowledge of and compliance with DoDI 8500.01 (Cybersecurity), DoDI 8510.01 (Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)), and DoDI 8570.01 (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program) requirements.
- Participate in weekly SEA 05 ACIO meetings and monthly network Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings.
- Support the SEA 05 transition from DIACAP to RMF.
- 10+ years of experience managing IT systems and IT systems support for Navy/DoD customers or directly for Navy/DoD. (Desired)
- DoD-approved Information Assurance baseline certification at Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III in accordance with DoD Directive 8570.01-M (Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program).). (Required)
- US, Citizen (Required)
§ Washington Navy Yard, DC
Cydecor Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.